Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 2.1.0 has been released

Unfortunately my quick turnaround for this build was a bit too quick and I got caught out on something I didn't expect in Apple's latest macOS version High Sierra. It creates .dmgs with its new filesystem (APFS) when creating from folder and no way to set it to the more compatible HFS in the UI ...

I've thus remade the .dmg in HFS instead: https://troed.ddns.net/f/81be748deefa4f32b272/

However, when I went and tested this on my old 10.6 Mac Mini just now I see that the newly included portmidi library has dependencies that are unmet on such an old non-updated version of macOS. I'm sure I can fix that too but might not have time to do it immediately.

In any case the updated .dmg above should replace the one that's there, it's much more compatible even if there's still some work to do for ancient versions.

Sorry.

/Troed
​
​