Re: [hatari-devel] crash on the osx gui

Hi guys,

This bug is supposed to impact all OSX versions configured with the French language.

I had the bug on High Sierra (and reported it on hatari-users) and Benoit reproduced it on El Capitan.

Thus it's a bit embarrassing for the froggies ;)

Is there any workaround that could work for the release/binary version (except from switching the OS language to English)?

Do you consider this bug to be severe enough to release a new version soon?

Thx for your great work!

Sebastien