Re: [hatari-devel] fix a warning for debugui.c

Le 13/02/2018 à 13:43, Jérôme Vernet a écrit :
About Warning, I have one about a uninitialized variable somewhere in a code relative to 68040 cache. Will send you where.

Some warnings are still present in cpu core ; we tried to silence them for gcc, but other compilers like clang under Linux or macOS can give different warning. If possible, I report them to Toni Wilen to fix directly into WinUAE ; if not, I'd rather not fix them only in Hatari, as this makes merging more complicated with WinUAE.