Re: [hatari-devel] fix a warning for debugui.c

On 02/11/2018 07:12 PM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
The problem is that we might at one point add some indirection because 3rd party header is wrong/incomplete, but if this headers gets fixed one day, then Hatari will keep some unnecessary code and no one will think about "simplifying" it again.

Maybe we should agree that supported headers are those from linux as of a certain date, or state that some headers are different between OSes > and can give more warning on macOS or Windows for example ?

Sounds good to me.