|Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 2.1.0 has been released|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 2.1.0 has been released
- From: Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 15:23:18 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ripon89-us.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=ROwn5NW5jLHefb7ESTG8QEd8LLIA6NQJ4JUffRMXXA0=; b=v96nvOJGfEcSk3c+puYajWEMRLExlWClbWObgwbEwHI+gA0vnXy+lNzNQNog1AVqEU QtV+e7goujFAvyhy1OpTNQxKKR+QhPgj7oht+uilKoFkDzQ9njc66JNhigVPevg83j+U npQoAffwWsmNR8bMWrFIAdF6UklZrq9ZXgYmCarQRZB6ZohybfPO8rg9/VBjGA117dL/ hHHjoYA1IXFk7CgyFJSM9xIFNOb3rU1EgNOXndxedt5J90yhrb12ZBtSZJGcnwN3+m/u FWSVlOkuF5pTTST0ZXxRc8XGC6V3eKUiPHp0DEbh7NYI4AILhl5ParLcu+EjJNWL9/np VScw==
I want to thank you for making a Hatari macOS build so quickly. I would not have realized that Apple changed the DMG format to APFS in High Sierra.
I ended up using your initial file since I am using High Sierra. It was easier than compiling my own copy.
Unfortunately my quick turnaround for this build was a bit too quick and I got caught out on something I didn't expect in Apple's latest macOS version High Sierra. It creates .dmgs with its new filesystem (APFS) when creating from folder and no way to set it to the more compatible HFS in the UI ...
-------- Original Message --------
On February 8, 2018 11:34 AM, Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sources are available, as well as prebuilt binaries for Windows (in 32
> bit and 64 bit mode) and macOS (thanks to Troed).