Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 2.1.0 has been released

Troed,

I want to thank you for making a Hatari macOS build so quickly. I would not have realized that Apple changed the DMG format to APFS in High Sierra.

I ended up using your initial file since I am using High Sierra. It was easier than compiling my own copy.

Bob C