Re: [hatari-devel] Enabling NatFeats support

Am Sat, 27 Jan 2018 17:15:39 -0500
schrieb "Roger Burrows" <anodyne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> I'm creating a new config from scratch with Hatari 2.0 under Linux.
> There doesn't seem to be a way to enable NatFeats from the GUI - I
> had to modify the config file manually.  Is this an intentional
> omission or an oversight?
>
> Roger

This is an interesting question. How is the configfile option named to
enable the Natfeats?

Sofar I need to configure my debug Hatari shell script to specify this
through the commandline. That is more clutter than just supplying a
complete configuration file.

I personally agree it should be a clickable option in the GUI and
simply confgiruable with the configuration file.

Regards,
Matthias

--
http://final-memory.org/