[hatari-devel] Pause key

Hi guys,

is there any reason why unpausing must be done only with the pause key? My scenario may be a bit odd but I use pause for keeping my computer fan (cpu) happy. :) So I'm trying something, see the result, pause, coding, coding, coding, compile, alt+tab and what? I have to push pause first. If I accidentally forget to push pause in the beginning, then I actually pause emulator instead of unpause, what becomes even more annoying.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org