Re: [hatari-devel] OS compatibility documentation for builds?

Am Thu, 30 Nov 2017 22:48:02 +0200

> After some discussions on atari-forum, I think there are some
> things that we could improve in documentation for the end users.

Yes I fully agree with those actions but it leaves something else for
discussion.

We have a source of "software under test" versions for Windows.
Do we have a chance to organize an official Windows build and test
cycle?

As most others on here, I use Linux for building. I only run Hatari
Windows binaries (most likely outdated) from time to time with minor
issues.

tldr;
What is the official distibrution point for *tested* Windows
builds of Hatari?

Regards,
Matthias

--