Re: [hatari-devel] correct ? (scrollbar width in VDI mode)

Sorry for the late reply.

On 04/02/2017 01:37 PM, Thomas Huth wrote:
Am Sun, 2 Apr 2017 12:15:02 +0200
schrieb Thorsten Otto <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

On Sunday 02 April 2017 11:08:19 Thomas Huth wrote:
I can also reproduce it when using an empty floppy disk like this:

I can reproduce it with tos 1.04, but not with 2.06. Seems to be
related to the order of line-a initialization there.

Right - seems like it only happens with 2.06 if you also specify a
GEMDOS HD with the "-d" parameter.

Attach patch should fix this.

That does not make any difference here when I apply it :-(

Neither for me.  Thorsten, can you provide more information
with which exact configuration your patch fixed the issue for
you?

(Remove hatari.cfg before testing, and do any necessary
option changes with command line options so you can give
us exact case when it does help.)