Re: [hatari-devel] symbols not always loaded when entering debugger ?

Am Thu, 16 Nov 2017 13:51:29 +0100
schrieb Thorsten Otto <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> On Donnerstag, 16. November 2017 11:18:42 CET Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> > An address error will
> > cause a jump into TOS handler for this exception, display 3 bombs on
> > screen and at this point if you press alt+pause, symbols are not
> > there anymore.
>
> Yes, thats the problem, the only thing you could do to prevent this
> is to hook the etv_term vector, and wait for a keypress or something
> if the program was not terminated normally.

Would it be possible to hook the NATFEATS debugger entry command into
this vector? In that case it would probably already work very fine for
me as I debug the larger stuff with NATFEATS enabled and assert() being
redirected to cause debugger entry for example.

Regards,
Matthias

--
http://final-memory.org/