Re: [hatari-devel] MIDI support for Windows & OSX (with PortMidi)

Le 09/11/2017 à 00:56, Thorsten Otto a écrit :
On Mittwoch, 8. November 2017 23:47:22 CET Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
can you add near the top of the file a "#define
USE_SDL" (for example, add it at line 29) ?

That didn't help, but see my other post. It also seems that HAVE_BSWAP_16 and
HAVE_BSWAP_32 are not defined. Are those supposed to be autodetected by cmake?

Even if it didn't work, do you get the same error messages from compilation ?

HAVE_BSWAP_xx are not autodetected by cmake, I think it's an old legacy part from the "old" UAE code, I'm not sure WinUAE uses this.

Up to now, this means that cpu/sysdeps.h will use its own define at line 563 and 564, while other part of Hatari will include SDL_endian.h, which seems to conflict in your SUSE version. Maybe you can try to add some "#ifndef bswap_32" and "#ifndef bswap_16" at lines 563/564 before really doing the 2 defines ? (to keep those from byteswap.h in your case)