[hatari-devel] [ANNOUNCE] (Yet another) change of FreeMiNT mailing list

as you may know, the FreeMiNT (an OS for m68k Atari 16/32-bit Atari systems and compatibles) mailing list has moved from its original domain fishpool.fi to atariforge.org in May 2016.

Unfortunately, due to lack of time to maintain this server, it has been often down and therefore the ML inaccessible. So we have decided (https://github.com/freemint/freemint/issues/57#issuecomment-340689206) to use SourceForge.net mailing list facilities (which are proven to be stable and well maintained) and stay on github.com for the rest as we don't have resources to run and maintain anything own.