[hatari-devel] Hatari 6301 emulation

As some might've noticed at A-F or in #atariscne there's been some activity over the last few days getting what was rumoured to be a dump of an unreleased Audio Sculpture v1.5 to run. It has involved some detective work by both myself as well as Nicolas, and has turned up some unsupported quirks in emulators.

I'm currently looking at the code that decrypts the actual AS executable before depacking, and from what I can see it uses a decryption key it fetches from the keyboard CPU. It doesn't seem to be correctly emulated though. What's the current status of 6301 emulation in Hatari?

regards,
Troed