Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari on Raspberry Pi

And what color depth is the RPi using? 32bpp or 16bpp?

Thomas

Am 29. September 2017 21:05:42 MESZ schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

On 09/29/2017 03:13 PM, Christer Solskogen wrote:
I've been experimenting with both hatari and amiberry (Amiga emulator) on
my RPi3 lately, and I've seen some trouble with SDL. SDL2 versions seems to
be very slow, unless I run hatari in console/framebuffer and with SDL1 it
don't quite seem like I can get a "full" full-screen. Anyone else seen that?

Do you get HW acceleration with SDL2, or is it running through LLVM
software OpenGL driver?

What "glxinfo | grep -e renderer -e version" tells?