Re: [hatari-devel] New cycle exact bus sharing for blitter

On 08/20/2017 08:27 AM, Thomas Huth wrote:
Am Mon, 14 Aug 2017 01:14:13 +0300

On 08/13/2017 08:51 PM, Anders Eriksson wrote:
[...]
So I think Hatari allowing for 1.06/1.62 on Mega STe is the
problem. The machine was delivered with 2.05 or 2.06 and I guess
1.06/1.62 will wrongly set _MCH to STe.

MegaSTE with earlier TOS versions is nice because only Mega* machines
have real-time clock.  There could be a warning though.

Thomas, any comments?

We already disallow all other combinations that are theoretically
usable, but still could end up in unexpected behavior, like TOS 1.02 on
a STE machine. So I think it's just consequent to disallow TOS 1.06/1.62
on a Mega STE now.

Ok.  Could you update tos.c accordingly?