Re: [hatari-devel] Trivial patch to add blitter LED to Hatari

Le 24/06/2012 à 14:38, Frank Bullen a écrit :

Hello,

I've added a trivial little feature to my local copy of Hatari which adds an LED for the blitter to the Status bar.
If something is using the blitter the light will flash to let the user know. I implemented it to check if a demo was using the blitter.

If this is useful could you please integrate it into the official tree?

It can be tested by runing a blitter TOS , enable/disable the blitter and move windows, activate menus etc.

Thanks in advance,
Frank

Hi

better (very) late than never :)

A blitter led is now displayed in the status bar.