Re: [hatari-devel] New cycle exact bus sharing for blitter

Hatari v2.0 up until a few weeks ago showed the two line 276 and 277 always, by mistake. That's now fixed. I don't know of a publicly released screen making use of them (by cancelling VBLANK, done the same way as opening the lower border)

/Troed