Re: [hatari-devel] New cycle exact bus sharing for blitter

Le 13/08/2017 à 19:33, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :

Maybe there something wrong in the way Hatari "respond" to the mege STE detection in this demo. Do you test ff8e21 to detect mega STE, or sthg else ?

update : my tests were with tos 1.62, but with tos 2.06 the demo works correctly. Does it mean the demo use some system variables / cookies to detect mega STE and those system variables existed only in TOS 2.06 ?
(which would be normal as mega STE had tos 2.05 or 2.06)

Now I see the colors transition on the left border and I think it wouldn't be visible on a "normal" CRT monitor, Hatari display much more pixels on the left than a real monitor.