Re: [hatari-devel] UAE 68030 MMU + prefetch + instruction and data cache emulation

I've tested again.
Hatari now runs with MMU + 68030 cycle exact.
That's a good job.
This is the closest configuration for the Falcon emulation.

I've given a new try to xtasie and it works again (OK)
underscore demo still doesn't work (it was working with some previous versions of hatari).
I also think it's related to cycles exact between DSP and CPU.

Regards
Laurent