Re: [hatari-devel] UAE 68030 MMU + prefetch + instruction and data cache emulation

The MMU core freeze at startup (it doesn't start at all).
It reminds me a previous problem with an infinitite loop in the main CPU loop.

I've tried to start from the non MMU conf (it's OK) and activate the MMU + reboot from the gui (it freeze)

I've tried also to boot directly with the MMU (with hatari.cfg) : it freeze too

Laurent