Re: [hatari-devel] UAE 68030 MMU + prefetch + instruction and data cache emulation

Le 30/07/2017 à 18:04, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
OK, I've got the same freeze with the hg clone -r 6639 http://mercurial.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari version.

Can you remind me the hg bissect functions ? I'll try to find when it went wrong.

Hi

quoting an old mail from thomas to you :)

"You likely start with a bad tip:

 hg bisect --bad tip

And in your case, version 1.7.0 was the latest known good version:

 hg bisect --good v1.7.0

hg then checks out a revision in the middle of these two. You test it,
then you either say --bad or --good to continue to the next revision."

So here, use 2.0.0 as "good".

It's quite likely that the cause of the problem will be related to the changes I added around feb 2017 (rev 6524) to improve 68030 memory access cycle counting.