Re: [hatari-devel] hatari tt scc emulation

----- Michael Bernstein wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> > Given that I was the one who "pushed" Michael to report this issue here
> > in the first place, I feel I have to add to him: Sorry, but currently
> > the workaround for the crash you experience with your MiNT setup seems
> > to be: Don't use Hatari's TT emulation but a real TT.
>
> First thanks for your help.
>
> Then, i have made a workaround after a hint from atari-home. I used a
> ST with 68030 which can be a ST with PAK/3 and FRAk which is from the
> power similar ot a TT. And it works fine. But is MiNT not a good
> argument for a change to make no bus error for access the SCC via
> xbios?
>
> Regards
> Michael

Hi,

Maybe there could be an option to have allow errors, or no errors?

I took a quick look at the TT schematic and saw that U900 DMAC
makes the BERR. The Z85C30 (U902) does not.
I believe that if you removed the Z85C30 (U902) from a real TT,
there would be no bus errors.