Re: [hatari-devel] hatari debug traces

 Hi Michael,

Am Sun, 16 Jul 2017 20:06:51 +0200
schrieb "Michael Bernstein" <hatari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
[...]
> MiNT crashes with a bus error.
>
> I started hatari with -W and examined the stderr.txt. There are some
> bus error logged. But it seems, the crash from MiNT was not logged to
> this file. Did i chose the wrong comand line switch for the wrong
> trace file?

Was that the crash that was trigger by a BIOS function (i.e. TOS 3.0)
in the end? Then it "normal" that the bus error is not logged, since
Hatari suppresses these messages if they are triggered by TOS
(otherwise the output gets filled to quickly with messages from TOS
probing the IO memory for available hardware).