[hatari-devel] hatari debug traces

Hello,

i tried to set up hatari for a workshop. I want to show how to setup
and configure Atari ST an TT computers. And as an outlook to the
latest operating systems for Atari computers, i chose EasyMiNT to
install SpareMiNT and XaAES. I have done this with the TT emulation
from hatari. But MiNT crashes with a bus error.

I started hatari with -W and examined the stderr.txt. There are some
bus error logged. But it seems, the crash from MiNT was not logged to
this file. Did i chose the wrong comand line switch for the wrong
trace file?

Best regards
Michael Bernstein