Re: [hatari-devel] hatari tt scc emulation

Hi Eero,

sorry for the delay. My colleague from Hamm comses to our departement
in the Rhein-Main region and we debugged a RSTP daemon (GPL source).
To make good use of his visit, we staye a little bit longer a work.

> Michael, attached is (untested) patch to disable SCC write bus errors.

Thanks. Is there a readme about how to build hatari on a windows
system? Because i got win 7 with my PC, Linux is only in a VMWare
with less disk space than the host OS.

The readme about build hatari looks like the typical linux way,
configure and then make or cmake.

Or should i use cygwin which can provide a environment similar to a
UNIX system?

Best regards
Michael