Re: [hatari-devel] little problem with 060 CPU and prefetch or cycle exact modes

Hi Thomas,

I'm using the current dev version.

I got it when I select 060  + prefetch or cycle exact modes.

My params :

System :
Falcon
Wakestate3
Dsp : full

Blitter in st mode ON
Patch timerD off
Boot faster : off

CPU :
68060
clock : 32 Mhz (also 16 Mhz doesn't change anything to the problem)
Fpu : I've got the problem with both none, internal or 68882
Cpu parameters :

prefetch mode : on (does the problem)
cycle exact : on (does the problem too)
MMU disabled
24 bits enabled (or disabled doesn't change anything)

TOS 4.04 FR

14 Mb RAM

Yesterday evening, I changed parameters one by one to try to figure out which one does the problem.
It seems that 68060 + prefetch mode or cycle exact is the bad combo.

Regard
Laurent