Re: [hatari-devel] Re: [Emutos-devel] Aranym blitter

Am Donnerstag, 8. Juni 2017, 16:34:57 schrieb Nicolas Pomarède:

> It shows that word
>and bytes accesses don't give bus error between FF8A00 and FF8A40

Thats the case for other io regions too, but that does not mean any meaningful
values are returned. The doc says for example that the address registers can
be accessed with either word or longword accesses.

> I don't think it's possible in "normal" case to not read anything in

Want i meant with this, is the case of hop = 0 and hop = 1. The source is then
either all ones, or halftone ram only, but no memory is read from the src
register address. Similar when the op is 0, 5, 10, or 15, when the operation
does not include the source. The VDI in TOS does not even initialize the src
address in this case, but the question is wether it still has a different
value after operation.