Re: [hatari-devel] Blitter emulation corner case

Le 10/05/2017 à 23:16, Roger Burrows a écrit :
On 10 May 2017 at 20:45, Christian Zietz wrote:

PS: I'm still interested if the COMBO chip or the Falcon's Blitter work
the same here.

If it's just a question of running your program, I can do that on my 1040ST and
Falcon.

Yes, that's it.

Christian's owdcloud seems down at the moment, but you can already try the attached program (it's the 1st version from yesterday with only 1 test case)