Re: [hatari-devel] Running Atari programs with parameters

On 26 March 2017 at 22:25, Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If Nicolas or Thomas are interested to update the m68k
cartridge code for this, I can look to the rest.
Sweet! It the problem is m68k code itself, perhaps I can help you out?

[1] = 127 bytes.  ARGV can support more, but handling
that from the emulator side would be quite a bit more
ickier.
Yes, I have been thinking about this too -- generally it would be cool to support ARGV but on the other hand it doesn't make sense even for TOS4 because there's no support for it.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org