Re: [hatari-devel] FPU update

Here are screenshot of first errors. As usual, I have no idea what it
means :)

(Is it possible to redirect all output to a text file?)

I just noticed a problem with the 96bit operand printing - the extended format operand values are showing incorrectly on a failure message. I'll update the archive and notify soon...

re: output to text - not sure, I usually do that from C programs and this is just a bare 68k asm thing :-) but maybe after reviewing the raw gemdos functions the console can be redirected.... for now its screen only though.

D.