Re: [hatari-devel] Re: FPU update

> I also created a simple 6888x conformance/correctness test recently,
> which was probably posted here a while back. Might be interesting to run
> the softfloat impl. against that sometime.

I tried to compile it (without any message/file handling) without
success.. (vasm for example simply hangs, others give unexplained errors)

I succeeded by running the binary version under Amiga EmuTOS :)

Attached is screenshot that shows errors, what do they mean? (Is it
correct or incorrect value or something else?)

Used softfloat mode, I got much more errors with native mode, probably
due to not having long doubles)