Re: [hatari-devel] FPU update

Le 11/01/2017 à 18:05, Toni Wilen a écrit :
Hi

I committed Andreas's changes that Toni merged into WinUAE to Hatari
devel version ; note that in Hatari there's no setting yet to switch
between "normal" and softfloat version, but at least everything compiles
fine (ie softfload is not used yet)

That was not complete merge. It does work, mostly but it also lacks some
important fixes. (I forgot to mention it in commit message)

The rest will be merged later this week.

Thanks, I will wait for the rest of the changes.