Re: [hatari-devel] DSPDebug stepping issue

On 12/29/2016 01:18 AM, Mariusz Buras wrote:
I wanted to do some development over holiday season and thought I'll make it
easy and use Hatari for DSP development. Immediately I've found an issue
with DSP emulation where single stepping in DSPDebug would step two
instructions at once instead of one. I remember seeing this few years ago
too.

I'm not able to reproduce a situation with Hatari Falcon emulation
(= WinUAE 030 CPU core + DSP emulation) where "trace dsp_disasm"
would output more than single instruction with "ds" DSP stepping.

Looking at the Hatari debugger source code, I don't see how that
could happen either.

Please describe your problem more in detail.