From: Eero Tamminen [mailto:oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2016 8:36 PM
To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] DSPDebug stepping issue

Hi,

On 12/29/2016 01:18 AM, Mariusz Buras wrote:
> I wanted to do some development over holiday season and thought I'll
> make it easy and use Hatari for DSP development. Immediately I've
> found an issue with DSP emulation where single stepping in DSPDebug
> would step two instructions at once instead of one. I remember seeing
> this few years ago too.

I'm not able to reproduce a situation with Hatari Falcon emulation (= WinUAE
030 CPU core + DSP emulation) where "trace dsp_disasm"
would output more than single instruction with "ds" DSP stepping.

Looking at the Hatari debugger source code, I don't see how that could
happen either.

Please describe your problem more in detail.