|RE: [hatari-devel] DSPDebug stepping issue|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [hatari-devel] DSPDebug stepping issue
- From: "Mariusz Buras" <mariusz.buras@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 20:55:55 -0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding:thread-index:content-language; bh=dCI1x+MQ6DyJpf/LunCx5Qsdy+a51a/wQPvJdVPzObg=; b=lvwlwMbNm4vQZZbi06/ViBbBJdNZbiOUuS+yrChvjfDgtYxam747QGL81tKHTDPjwe 2JExz7VYwF8gzp7O2He3p3R13XLiZGZ7rc7NeriT6h0Wz8Xsj+1M4TjBrLp70UzlvdnB AZB5zvTfMCFW14PujrJK4s26kNN68giv86QrHbX/mot5J/F3nr02kmK+12KCXTk6SNbp sbgNFeOG3E/5lMTmDsmU0kiBXl0MENM+MjV2oIV3qpZ1VxDRDi0BR7XMvQxwj4mMOgVx 5RMAI7hTXKBpFpSrX1lzIQmldxlMGJAdpE45xtEFdgkn64qIi6dnJSfmJA1gKWLAAg5X lkfw==
- Thread-index: AQFn1igue/0+udgnCo5R3aVZ/TOkhwHxL/ntoeT11jA=
You misunderstand my email. It's not about Hatari built-in debugger. It's
about Brainstorm's DSPDebug debugger application.
From: Eero Tamminen [mailto:oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2016 8:36 PM
Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] DSPDebug stepping issue
On 12/29/2016 01:18 AM, Mariusz Buras wrote:
> I wanted to do some development over holiday season and thought I'll
> make it easy and use Hatari for DSP development. Immediately I've
> found an issue with DSP emulation where single stepping in DSPDebug
> would step two instructions at once instead of one. I remember seeing
> this few years ago too.
I'm not able to reproduce a situation with Hatari Falcon emulation (= WinUAE
030 CPU core + DSP emulation) where "trace dsp_disasm"
would output more than single instruction with "ds" DSP stepping.
Looking at the Hatari debugger source code, I don't see how that could
Please describe your problem more in detail.