Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari setting panel time

Le 27/12/2016 à 09:10, Miro Kropáček a écrit :
Hi,

I realise this must be one of the dumbest questions I have ever asked on
this list but... is somehow possible that Hatari fiddles with time
setting functions on Linux?

I have Manjaro Linux (4.4.39 kernel, x64) with latest KDE and if I run
Hatari, *panel* clock suddenly changes. So instead of showing 6:05pm
shows 5:18pm (strange thing is that this 5:18pm seems to be fixed). As
soon as I end Hatari, time restores. Start again - 5:18pm.

If I query time via 'date' on the command line, everything is OK.

I don't have the latest tip (mine is from 02/12/2016) but I assume you
haven't fixed anything like this. ;-) It's quite easily reproducible,
I'm happy to do more tests.

Hi

never saw this under linux myself ; I guess you're using SDL2 to build hatari, could you try with SDL to see if the problem is still there ? (run ./configure --disable-sdl2 && make )