|[hatari-devel] Hatari setting panel time|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [hatari-devel] Hatari setting panel time
- From: Miro Kropáček <miro.kropacek@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 18:10:53 +1000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=VMZe/EhNeQSnw+k20DBB2cKayO/NghqdYxQx8mQkfZE=; b=F6RKYLer8wkmFIdwtBhbVj1Aeu/nSOZHKXnPAZhlgCHmQr4F4PgXHCIkeHJnYsAG2C 0uwgLhBDsCMkfs+D/GB32N9dB3eZ/pl6Gy+uD9wfaRamlm6P5ioPcatTi6aO0d2+NGjq xoOwqClj7GOffywFdJ+pXsNoNhVr9qIuPCofsIkFIWk3mkKoV4RcJrieVcSJbVGzLr6l 33MLlJSSZU2Qu64X6Sb4ZYIUvuPhs1kO5+4yHb4LuqZ7UulytjxQKvRF9RbY7iGDIryD /NAPasqWfHvSgEfrt6ud7DqWL623kX0WBhjfe+R5f2+cyqffSQEBm8MTkWVjaLRZ8mAn pkTw==
I realise this must be one of the dumbest questions I have ever asked on this list but... is somehow possible that Hatari fiddles with time setting functions on Linux?
I have Manjaro Linux (4.4.39 kernel, x64) with latest KDE and if I run Hatari, panel clock suddenly changes. So instead of showing 6:05pm shows 5:18pm (strange thing is that this 5:18pm seems to be fixed). As soon as I end Hatari, time restores. Start again - 5:18pm.
If I query time via 'date' on the command line, everything is OK.
I don't have the latest tip (mine is from 02/12/2016) but I assume you haven't fixed anything like this. ;-) It's quite easily reproducible, I'm happy to do more tests.