Re: [hatari-devel] Updating to Hatari 2.0.0 in Fedora

On Fri, Dec 23, 2016 at 12:32 AM, Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
but hatari is still shown in a different window (but I guess the latter
is expected).

Are you using Wayland with SDL2, so that Hatari will also use
Wayland instead of X (or XWayland)?

I'm not using Wayland, I'm using Xorg server. Hatari 2.0.0 is compiled with SDL2 enabled.

Window embedding works only for X windows.

Does doing this before running Hatari UI help:
        export SDL_VIDEODRIVER=x11
?

No.

Please note that in the same exact environment, version 1.9.0 works as expected (ie. hatariui embeds the hatari window but hatari at the time was compiled with SDL and not SDL2).

SDL2-2.0.4 is currently installed.

Bye,

Andrea