Re: [hatari-devel] Updating to Hatari 2.0.0 in Fedora

Le 17/12/2016 à 19:10, Andrea Musuruane a écrit :
Hi!

On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 6:16 PM, Nicolas Pomarède
<npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

could you try changing these lines in cpu/sysdeps.h (around line 55)

#elif defined(__arm__) || defined(_M_ARM)
#define CPU_arm 1

To :
#elif defined(__arm__) || defined(_M_ARM) || defined(__aarch64__)
#define CPU_arm 1

According to https://sourceforge.net/p/predef/wiki/Architectures/ this
should be the corresponding flag set by the compiler.
These defines are only used in JIT module for now, but it's not enabled in
Hatari yet, so the change above should be enough to compile.

Now it builds fine. Thanks!
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=16929428

BTW, I should also report that the following files state an incorrect
FSF address:

hatari-2.0.0/src/falcon/dsp.h
hatari-2.0.0/src/falcon/dsp.c
hatari-2.0.0/src/falcon/dsp_core.h
hatari-2.0.0/src/falcon/dsp_cpu.h
hatari-2.0.0/src/cpu/cpummu.h
hatari-2.0.0/src/cpu/cpummu.c
hatari-2.0.0/src/falcon/dsp_core.c
hatari-2.0.0/src/falcon/dsp_disasm.c
hatari-2.0.0/src/falcon/dsp_cpu.c
hatari-2.0.0/src/falcon/dsp_disasm.h

Fedora policies wants the maintainer to ask upstream to update the
address. I hope you can do this before the next release. The correct
address is written at http://www.fsf.org/about/contact/

Hi

thanks for the info, I will fix these addresses and commit the change in cpu/sysdeps.h

Regarding the aarch64 macro, I think you might have the same error if you build the latest version of fs-uae 2.8.2, as it's common code with WinUAE.