Re: [hatari-devel] Updating to Hatari 2.0.0 in Fedora

Hi!

On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 6:16 PM, Nicolas Pomarède
<npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
>
> could you try changing these lines in cpu/sysdeps.h (around line 55)
>
> #elif defined(__arm__) || defined(_M_ARM)
> #define CPU_arm 1
>
> To :
> #elif defined(__arm__) || defined(_M_ARM) || defined(__aarch64__)
> #define CPU_arm 1
>

> According to https://sourceforge.net/p/predef/wiki/Architectures/ this
> should be the corresponding flag set by the compiler.
> These defines are only used in JIT module for now, but it's not enabled in
> Hatari yet, so the change above should be enough to compile.

Now it builds fine. Thanks!
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=16929428

BTW, I should also report that the following files state an incorrect
FSF address:

hatari-2.0.0/src/falcon/dsp.h
hatari-2.0.0/src/falcon/dsp.c
hatari-2.0.0/src/falcon/dsp_core.h
hatari-2.0.0/src/falcon/dsp_cpu.h
hatari-2.0.0/src/cpu/cpummu.h
hatari-2.0.0/src/cpu/cpummu.c
hatari-2.0.0/src/falcon/dsp_core.c
hatari-2.0.0/src/falcon/dsp_disasm.c
hatari-2.0.0/src/falcon/dsp_cpu.c
hatari-2.0.0/src/falcon/dsp_disasm.h

Fedora policies wants the maintainer to ask upstream to update the
address. I hope you can do this before the next release. The correct
address is written at http://www.fsf.org/about/contact/

Bye,

Andrea