Re: [hatari-devel] Ishar 1 and 2 falcon

And I've also tested Ishar 3 (CD version).
It doesn't need the DSP emu to work.
Music is OK

Regards

Laurent

Le 28/11/2016 à 23:35, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
Ok, I've done the tests :

* Do they work with Hatari 2.0 release version, or only with
  later Mercurial version that has the Videl Address Counter support?

No, only with the latest patch for video

* Do they require DSP to be enabled, to work?

No, they work perfectly without DSP emu (dsp = none)

* I assume they have sound, does that work fine in Hatari?

Yes, sound is perfect without glitches

* Both Ishar 1 & 2 need to be run from floppy, it's not enough
  to just have some random floppy inserted?

No, I've tried with a random floppy (dark side of the spoon ;)
Then, I've tested Ishar 1 with the "Ishar 1" disk into the drive.
It didn't work too.

I can just make the games work as floppy files.

Regards
Laurent