Re: [hatari-devel] looking for someone with a mono monitor

On 27 November 2016 at 13:55, Carsten Jacobi
<carsten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello there,
>
> sorry for the late answer, I just got hold off this post last
> month.

Welcome to the Hatari list! And thanks for your explanations!

[...]
> The other nuisance was, that the spot where you have to open the
> right border in monochrome depended on moon wetness, weather
> situation, whatsoever .... it was different any time I turned on my
> ST.

I guess that's not the moon or weather situation, but what is know as
"wakestates" nowadays. There were some discussions about this on
atari-forum.com, and apparently it's even explained on youtube nowadays:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4WJYyoF1Lk&t=864

Just discovered that one ... it's a pretty cool talk :-)

 Cheers,