Re: [hatari-devel] Video

Le 21/11/2016 à 20:32, Cocoa Pod a écrit :
Not an etosXX version problem ! I use etos097 and Falcon windows is bad.
But, I found something. I use 2 versions of Hatari. One is binary from
Hatari site, other is version I compiled to day.
I open one, close it, then open the other, then close it  ... and so on.
Each time, at launch Hatari window is totally black with a  displayed alert.
Alert change depending witch version is opening ! 2.0.0 or 2.0.1 ? see
below.
In config file I set "memory-autosave" to FALSE then alerts never appear.
Running Hatari (from Hatari site) I set config to "8Mb Falcon ..." This
is OK. I close it.
I launch Hatari compiled. Window is bad immediately.
I close it and relaunch the other Window is correct.
What I have to do now ?
  Miguel

version 2.0.1 is devel version, some changes were made recently and its memory save format is not compatible anymore.
So, hatari 2.0.0 can load hatari 2.0.1 mempry snapshot and vice versa.

memory autosave can't work in such case, or you would need to run hatari with an extra parameter to specify the location of hatari.cfg and have 2 different version of hatari.cfg : one for the official 2.0.0 release and one for the devel version 2.0.1