Re: [hatari-devel] Game saves requiring floppy formatting

Le 20/09/2016 à 20:36, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi Nicolas,

Should floppy disk formatting be supported (game wants to
format disk before it accepts it as save disk) in some
format supported by Hatari:
  http://www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=26740#p301993
?

Hi

the problem is that formatting requires using the "write track" FDC command, which is not supported for ST/MSA format so far where only sector content is stored.

But when I added the Pasti/STX support, I also added support for write track. In that case a .wd1772 file will be created that records the write track / write sector commands and act as an overlay of the STX file.

So, in the case of this user, using the STX versions of Cadaver and Powermonger should work.