Re: [hatari-devel] 32 Bits mode and bad sound

Le 14/09/2016 à 18:42, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :

> Maybe the SDL2 version you got is not capable of doing HW accelerated
> zooming in 32 bit mode, which would create a huge slowdown ?

The SDL2 I have is the SDL2 from sources, freshly built.
It's clearly something dealing with scaling... There is a little black 1
pixel left and back on the screen that do not appear in 64 bits mode.
 Not an hardware problem, but the way the OsX bitmap is displayed from
SDL in 32 bits.
But is it Hatari or SDL related, I do not know...