Re: [hatari-devel] 32 Bits mode and bad sound

I use a modified CMakeList.txt to set some of the settings I use for my builds. The relevant ones for fat binary and 10.5 compatibility are:

set(CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES "i386;x86_64" CACHE STRING "Target architectures" FORCE)
set(CMAKE_OSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET "10.5" CACHE STRING "Target Min 10.5" FORCE)

These are of course also available under build settings for the main Hatari project in Xcode if you want to set them manually.

/Troed