Re: [hatari-devel] 32 Bits mode and bad sound

Le 13/09/2016 à 20:04, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :

> This is very strange, the change to remove noise when entering menu
> should only apply when using menu, not during normal use, so I'm not
> sure you problem is related to this change. Also I don't see why it
> differs between 32 and 64 bits.
>
> Maybe other OSX users will be able to test this or try their own build.

Here is what I have will running in 32 bits:
Your system is too slow, some sound samples were not correctly emulated
Your system is too slow, some sound samples were not correctly emulated
Repeating constantly.

CPU stay low at 12% for Hatari task, same level as in 64 bits.

Same config, same hatari config.