|Re: [hatari-devel] Mac OS X work|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Mac OS X work
- From: Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 20:16:34 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to; bh=Ma8tJ9MFS7OTdOD6MI14q6rhMIBQrxO3XTPLbv7jQWU=; b=i65ez/yjtzMfktlPmXWOVCsnEoqIUJaAjwSvMyKtJ+QfZIC77jdmTTlxZMEVWDbbJU WAXXGvEQ8r611CwY/yH6rZiE+ZKVbRrbE119vuqX5ZxjH2i4V+2awMrflfsOyXSRyQlE G8M3+kjEr+vYozApkeRT2WNTKMLvq/5kin0GxqypebRL0HeUIRGXt8PyjiAeG0boZJ2x diwW7vlqBkWjc25MOSrgt7Mc3YTKntVXufc9NdPvtncZ6Nz07EKadmaWSKSMJrQfeLEi Pn3yTHc3ScuEfhSguZwiskvaVlc3d2lFMNbxD28bSVVQy1OvZiqhigUX+CfeMadTRjc3 qikw==
<10.8 issue found and fixed with the help of Anders
This version should then be a 10.5+ i386/64 compatible build like previously (and now I can let the IT department at work reinstall my work computer that I used to build with ;)): https://troed.ddns.net/f/3c4c0d967a/?dl=1
Note: There's a wakestate issue (timings) with this build, which shows up with Closure. Nicolas is on it. I'll make more test builds when we get closer to release. Also as soon as the latest UI changes are checked in I'll make one with those as well.
Note 2: I looked into the cmake issue where configure finds readline and portaudio but then fails to find the methods it tries to verify the libraries with. The method signature is in the .h files and so I assume the libraries should be fine as well. To make the build above I've thus patched cmake/FindPortAudio.cmake and cmake/FindReadline.cmake to accept the libraries I have even though check_function_exists() fails on both. I don't know why it fails yet though.
Also, smaller filesize ... Thanks Bob & Jerome.
trivia: I have a locally modified CMakeLists.txt which sets some build setting values for Xcode. Besides those I make one manual edit (haven't found how to be able set the Frameworks search path through cmake) and then one somewhat complex build phases script that I add. Again, all that is to be able to make these redistributable builds, it's not needed when just wanting to make a local build for ones own system.