|Re: [hatari-devel] Mac OS X work|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Mac OS X work
- From: Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 20:03:10 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to; bh=AO+RyYDeZNjWuCPbmrzz0iyYlg5n0VpvLSBxwdxfFqk=; b=eFI/Bl5YmXngo3PNx1/0cBk8Je7yf2ww1YxaW72mWiCxbHhKORaqFT/KjQRmpkBXmV jC6/RNlkWsyYQWJ2dtSAIn9AdFZ0X5iDWsy7RIVd1UyeTNCWZTbYL+6Z1OT7zxwREE+m MDvvfvjBZXT2TLLqzLv7b4whzj1AhWgLpdMGVHeHftbQSjUgqU6Sdc/n8bLAnOL0FIPs HVZW/L2zufK6FUv3smwnkM8rzTQNdf/ztKwmB/RjHaYIT0e960iEou9x0PDQLiaU/zHx FON6Xua6tJnoj7DNc8jXgTaAFYEcQOLLyFJaS7XFGqj3fPiSb6pY/vMZtpHTZWlaZZEg TLXA==
Thanks for testing Anders and Bob
If anyone on the list has an i386 setup and maybe even OSX 10.5 or 10.6 that would be a good test as well.
Regarding the file size, I saw your earlier comment on that Bob. Was it when we went from v1.8 to 1.9 it ballooned? The current binary (i.e, actual hatari binary, not the whole .app package - and remember it's fat, so both i386 and x64) is 34MB.. I haven't used strip so far, but that brings it down to 29MB, just tested it now. If that's still unexpectedly big I'll have to look into other things.
Sounds good that there are other UI changes not in Mercurial still - then I understand what you have been discussing on the list :)
I also believe the sound thing is due to SDL 2 compared to SDL 1.