Re: [hatari-devel] Mac OS X work

Troed,

Yes, it looks like the file size of the Hatari binary increased between 1.8 and 1.9. Actually, for 1.8 and 1.9, I am looking at the binary (not package) size of Hatari_Falcon since that used the new WinUAE CPU. However, my latest latest binary (not package) which was compiled with today’s Mercurial code and Jerome’s OS X UI changes is only 11.2 MB. I did check my Xcode project and the default project says the valid architectures are both i386 and x86_64.

If there are other changes to support a fat binary, then I am not doing them. Since I am not creating a generic, downloadable binary like you are, I am simply compiling Hatari for my own use.

Bob C