Re: [hatari-devel] New video code with STF wakeup state :)

Le 12/06/2016 à 15:08, Anders Eriksson a écrit :

Thanks for the detailed description. I'm looking forward to the day with
low/mid in one line and maybe a debug screenmode (showing the entire
512*313 field, would be great to be able to see raster timing across all
cycles :)

Hi
512 might be a little too much, as in all cases you normally have blank and/or sync signals, but showing more than today should be possible :)

In your original post, you mention that "Death of the left border"
should now work in all ws. Perhaps I have different copy, but I'm always
getting bitplane errors no matter which ws I select. You also mention
black vertical bands every 32 pixels on real ST. At least on my STe, I
can't see that.

Yes, I mixed the checks I made on my STF with Hatari :)
So, I added a temporary patch to fix the planes (due to not using a stabiliser in this demo). Demo now looks good while waiting for a real solution.

As for the 16 pixels black band every 32 pixels, I think this is only under STF, not STE (Ijor described the reason for it in his shifter's decap post on atari-forum.com)